what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Monday, May 07, 2007

Bring it on

So today i learned that one of our sales reps was trying to blame me for a crappy buyback. as soon as i heard this i just laughed because i know that i did what i was supposed to do. I already couldn't stand this guy but this just frosted the cake. I really hope i get called into Jim's office and he tries to tell me that i did a bad job. i have at least 3 other people that can say i did what i was supposed to do. i love being right.

on a much happier note.....BABY CATE TAYLOR WAS BORN YESTERDAY!!!! talk about one cute baby.

and on the note of cute babies, i am going to try and post some luke pics up here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home