what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Thursday, April 05, 2007

The workplace and you

This has been a heckeck morning to say the least. Right now we have a "consultant" in here trying to fix a few things so stuff will run faster. For the past two days he has screwed stuff up and we have been running a lot slower. So this morning he comes in, tries something and starts cussing up a storm. I have heard Sh## and F$*! more this morning than i usually do in an entire week. With that being said, i would now like to get onto the point of this post. Work influences you, even outside of work. For me, when i am around people that cuss more and think not quite appropriate things i start to do the same things. I used to have a really bad mouth so that is one thing i constantly struggle with. Every once in a while a word will slip out and other times ( when i am by myself ) i will say them on purpose.
I think this is kind of thing is common with society in general. We all do things we don't like but we figure if nobody else knows then we are off the hook. I mean really, who cares if i cuss in the car? Well i should. I should care. I should respect myself. And for the second time today i have lost my train of thought....stupid work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home