what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Monday, March 19, 2007

Not as good as i remember

Today for lunch i brought Spam with cheese ( cheese mixed in the Spam ). Growing up i remember Spam being cool and tasting good. Well i start to open the can and all of a sudden i get this big whiff of cat food. yup, Spam smells like cat food. I made it through that ( i was hungry ) and got the lid all the way off. On the final tug of the lid, i splattered Spam juice all over my face ( some even hit my eye ). The last thing anybody should ever want is to smell like Spam. After wiping the Spam juice off my face, i proceeded to eat the Spam with cheese. Spam is one of those foods that actually tastes exactly like it smells .... like cat food. My incredible stomach made it through about half the can ( that is 3 servings by the way ) before i had to stop eating it. I took the rest out and threw it away in another part of the building. I really hope they change the trash bags or else that is going to make that entire area smell really funky.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode when i try regular Spam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home