what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Friday, March 02, 2007

The Joys of Being a Dad

So today Jaclyn ( Jac ) and Luke decided to bring me some lunch. So they bring me the food, we talk for a little bit and then they get ready to leave. So like any good dad would do, i picked up luke and held him up like i have done hundreds of times before. This time was different. I held him up and the next thing i knew there was a line of white spitup coming straight for my face. He managed to get in it my hair, on my face, in my mouth, on my shirt, and in his hair. I would just like to say that baby spitup is one of the nastiest things to taste....ever. I am just glad i had an undershirt on ( which i noticed i had on backwards when i first got to work ). I wonder what other weird stuff can happen today? Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home