what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Going public

so what is the best way to let people know you have a blog? i don't want to just say, " HEY...check me out." i am kind of afraid that someone would be "offended" by something i say/write. but at the same time, this is me. i am not perfect. my edges aren't all smooth and nice. ok, back to work i go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mass emails work.

February 09, 2007 8:53 AM  
Blogger bt said...

i want to tell people about it but at the same time i like the quietness of it.
i guess the question is, do i want to tell everyone i know about my personal hiding space?

February 09, 2007 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home