what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Friday, January 26, 2007

I wish it was Thursday again

Grey's Anatomy is amazing. i have never watch a show that i wanted to quote so much. here is one of my favorite quotes from last night.

GEORGE: [to Callie] "Everytime I look at you... I feel better. It shocks me. It knocks my wind out, but it's true. I don't have to have sex with you, I'd be happy just look at you from across the room. Even that, anything, any piece of you. And, hopefully, all of you... that'd be the best thing. Because I love you... Marry me."

i didn't like Callie at first but she has really grown on me. the more i see her and George together, the more i feel like they are perfect for each other. i better get back to work but i will try to post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home