what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Monday, January 15, 2007

sorry i haven't been posting as much lately. i either don't have much to say or i have said all that i want to at this time. i will try to do better :)

update on manbooking:
i haven't really started yet. i went by the scrapbooking store and did a quick glance at the papers and saw a couple that might work. so here is a question...when starting a page do you think of the design first or do you look at your pictures and design the page around that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You can do it either way -- sometimes it just depends on the picture and if anything jumps out at you. Other times I pick a design in my head before I even have the picture. I'm sure your wife would be glad to help you!

January 16, 2007 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home