what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Top Secret!

so the other day at J. Edwards i had an idea come to me. i don't know if it was the 1 glass of wine or just my mind working some over time but i had this crazy idea. now before i tell you this idea you must swear that you won't laugh ( at least to my face ). ok here it is... i am going to scrapbook my video games! i am going to start with my World of Warcraft characters and how they evolve through out the game. then i might get some hardware that will let me take screen shots of the tv so i can record when i finish a game or do something really cool. i am actually really kind of excited about this project of mine. the only problem i think i am going to run into ( besides my guy friends laughing at me ) is finding "guy" paper. i really want an album that has swords and shields and dragons and that type of thing on it but i don't even know if they make those. i do plan on stopping after work to see what they have. maybe i could even get some pages put into magazines...lol...ok that might be going to far. well...i better get to work. i promise that i will keep you posted on this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You'll be able to find guy paper ... Trust me. If not at this store, at some store. That's the beauty of scrapbooking: There is something for everyone, yes, I mean EVERYONE.

January 10, 2007 8:36 AM  
Blogger bt said...

i have been trying to find some stuff but it just isn't right. i think i am going to have to be a little more creative and maybe use some unconvential means.

January 10, 2007 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home