what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Stupid Emotions

so lately i have been really emotional. i don't know why, i just am. everything just seems to be hitting a little bit harder and the pain stays just a little bit longer. one thing that has been on my mind these past few days is how much i miss in Luke's life. there are a few other things that i have been struggling with but this is not the place for that. that is enough of a whine session for me. hopefully my next post will be a bit happier.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

But you're around a lot ... I understand you want to be around him more. But it's not like you're an absent father. Don't be so hard on yourself. :)

April 30, 2007 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home