what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Friday, June 23, 2006

nice!!

my friend john michael started working at SEB again. he is such a cool guy. yesterday when i was bashing computer hard drives ( now that is fun ) he came up to me and said, " man, you haven't changed a bit!". what can i say, i love smashing things with a hammer. you want to relieave some stress? get a hammer and something that doesn't work.

today i found a great video. http://wherethehellismatt.com/ i think this would be a blast to do ( as long as i don't have to fly...i hate flying ).

well...back to work i go.

question for all...what is your favorite brand of shoes? mine would have to be 26 redtred. to bad i can't find them anymore :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexa said...

So Carmen Sandiego! I always wanted to be on that show - but I wanted the United States map for the final round. Do you have any clue what I am talking about?

June 27, 2006 7:46 PM  
Blogger bt said...

i watched that show all the time. the map at the end...that dreaded map. the hardest map, i think, was the african map. i wish they would bring back all my favorite shows on dvd.

June 28, 2006 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home