what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Monday, June 19, 2006

impressive...yes i am

today i was in the warehouse working on a computer. i got a little bored ( i think i am A.D.D. ) so i started looking in the box next to me. there i found some 12 inch glue sticks. i started playing with one and the next thing i knew i was trying to pull it apart. i wasn't doing that good so i was going to give up when someone says, " you can't do it ". so that made me try even harder. and guess what...i pulled it apart. i ripped that sucker right in half. so of course i had to out do myself so i decided to pull the half apart. on one try i did it. i might even have to post a picture of my miracle.

in other news, for some reason i have this weird pink, salmon color in every thing i do. even my blog is pink...good think i am secure in my manhood

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your blog is pink?

June 20, 2006 7:22 AM  
Blogger bt said...

yah..i think it is only my computer though. everything is pink!

June 20, 2006 8:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, your blog looks to be a manly brown to me.

June 20, 2006 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home