what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Thursday, June 01, 2006

that's funny!

so i was planning on leaving work early today jac, luke and i could get up to effingham early. instead, my coworker took the day off ( this is his week to stay late ) so now i need to work late. this kind of put me in a grumpy mood. not really a grumpy mood but a mood that i am easily iritable. anyways....so jac just brought luke up to visit. my friend robbin was holding him when i noticed his shirt looked a little wet. then i realized that he had peed through his shirt and onto her! i lol'd on that one. that boy sure does know how to cheer me up...sometimes. plus my scrabble game with kristin is really close this time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

June 10, 2006 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home