what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Thursday, May 25, 2006

freaky

last night i had some weird dreams. they started out with me up in louisville at my mom's house. i was in her bedroom with someone else when i saw someone carrying in my lil bro alex. they laid him on the bed and told me that they had to kill him and bring back a few times so that he could live. his skin was gray and pale. he looked at me and then closed his eyes. i don't remember what happend next but what i do remember is that there were two of alex. one was his normal self and the other was a empty, souless monster. i shouted at the real alex to run home and that i would take care of the beast. my friend derrick walked up a little later and joined the souless monster in chasing me. i ran and tried to hide on a ladder but i could not climb high enough. i then ran behind a dumpster. i looked around and realized there were around 20-30 dumpsters around. i hid behind them and stayed hidden until derrick and the beast were gone. i quickly rushed back home so that i could make sure alex was ok. alex had gone over to my grandmas so i went there too. i saw him outside doing something that he normally wouldn't do. he looked up, saw me, and give a wicked grin. this freaked me out so i went into the house next door. i quickly realized that the alex i thought was real was actually the fake one. i looked for something to use against him. after a few minutes of searching i found an axe ( the same axe i keep behind my bed ). after i was armed, i went back over to my grandparents house. i walked in ready to fight but he was nowhere to be found. i finally decided to call derrick's parents to see if they had seen him. they hadn't and i hadn't seen the real alex in a long time. a few days passed and i realized that they were never coming back, lost to me forever. on the fourth day a mighty storm was raging all around. the tornado sirens started blaring. i rushed to get my grandma and grandpa downstairs but they wouldn't go. they talked about being old and it didn't matter if they died or not. after a few minutes of begging and pleading they decided to go downstairs. that is when i awoke to thunder and lightning.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

June 10, 2006 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

July 21, 2006 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home