what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Monday, June 12, 2006

that's 4 now

so this morning i was driving to work when i had to stop at a stop light. this truck pulls up on my right ( i was in the left hand lane ) and stops also. the light turns green and i go. i get up to speed when i realized that the truck next to me is going pretty fast as well. so i give issac ( my car ) another push of the gas and take him up to 80ish mph ( i needed to get around so i didn't miss my turn into work ). so i get around and start slowing down. as soon as i started slowing down i see a cop. my first thought was, " this is going to suck!". so i pull into the "turning" lane ( really just the sholder ) and turn like i would for work. i see the cop stopping and turning around right toward me. i start to get worried but i just kept going like i would any other day ( i was hoping he would go after the truck ). well...he went after me. i pulled into my parking my spot, turned the car off, and started to get out of the car. the officer stops behind my car and asks, " is everything ok?" this was not what i expected to hear. i said everything was fine and then he says, " i got you going 67 back there." i immeditly started apologizing and saying that i was sorry. he then said those magic words," ok but slow down for me ". instant joy right there. that is the 4th time i have been warned. i have yet to receive *knock on wood* a ticket. you can now call me neo because i am dodging bullets like crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home