what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

that's my boy

here i am finally getting around to posting some pics of luke ( i am such a bad dad ).









here he is all dressed up for his first movie theater experience ( i picked this outfit out all by myself ).















he is looking chubby. if you look close you can see he cute curley locks of hair. he really does have more hair than me.












that is all for right now...if you want more just ask i and i will put some more up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want more! He's so cute! And I LOVE the curly hair!

July 21, 2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger bt said...

i will try to get some more on here soon. i have a couple that are really cute

July 26, 2006 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home