what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Monday, July 17, 2006

my poor nose is burnt :(

note to self: if i am going to be out in the sun, i should put on sunscreen more than twice. my arms, back, and nose are burnt but my nose is burnt the worse. sunday i woke up and this...ok...if you really want the gross story you can email me.

anyways...this weekend was really cool for me. i have always struggled with knowing my role. where do i fit in other people's lives? am i someone that nobody wants? this weekend helped me get over that. there was a little problem with person A not showing up on time. some people were a little mad at person A and didn't want to talk to person A. well blah blah blah and i can't remember exactly what was said but it all boils down to that people think i am the diplomatic one. if there is a problem then i am the one to ease the tension. you don't know how happy that made me. knowing that i they all thought i was good at something was really uplifting. what a great weekend.

ps now don't think i am saying that everyone was seething with rage and would have killed person A if they had a chance because they weren't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home