what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

cooking = fun

recently i have found something i love to do...cook. i am still a novice but hopefully over the years i will get better and better. when i was younger, my dad would always make me fluffy tapioca pudding. it is kind of tricky to make so i never made it myself. so when my dad came down to see luke i asked if he would make it for me. while he was making it he said that he was going to make the first batch and then i would make another one by myself. i actually seperated the egg whites and the yolk myself! it didn't turn out as good as my dads but close. then last night i made my very first round double layer cake. i even used toothpicks like my grandma would ( she always said that if you get a toothpick you got a hug and kiss ). when i left for work it was still standing. now i just hope it tastes good. soo...i am looking for some recipes i can cook. any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home