what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

what i have learned

I have been reading a book called Raising Cole. The book is written by a dad that looses a son in a car wreck. This book is about the relationship he had with both of his sons. The book is about love. If somebody you loved died today would you have said everything you would want to say to them? Or would you have want to bring them back for that one last hug and “ I love you “? People don’t like to think that about death. It is one of the few things we can’t control. Nobody knows when they will die. This could be the last blog I ever write ( I hope not ). One of the most important lessons I learned is that you shouldn’t worry about how much somebody loves you, worry about how much you love them. Do you think Jesus cared about how much people loved him? No. If Jesus did care then he would have never died for us. We need to live our lives like each day might be our last. We need to let people in our lives know how much they truly mean to us. To any friends that I have that read this I want you to know this…you are truly important in my life. I am thankful that I have had the chance to know you. I am glad that you have changed my life. I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home