what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Thursday, April 20, 2006

back

wow...so much has happened since i last posted. here is a quick run down:

- wife had the baby. welcome luke!
- tons of friends and family came to visit
- we went home friday to a big blowup santa
- baby peed ( is that how you spell that?) on me and mom...fun times
- i had a great birthday ( ice cream cake rocks!!!!! )
- came back to work

on a side note. i started reading a book called Raising Cole. i am not even through the first chapeter and i am already moved. being a dad now i can't possibly imagine loosing my son. i am really looking forward to reading this book and hopefully i will become a better person because of it. thanks kristin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have to say ... I didn't want to depress you and I hesitated to buy it because of that. BUT several people told me there are valuable lessons inside the pages, despite the death aspect ... so I hope that's true.

April 20, 2006 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home