what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Friday, April 21, 2006

cursed present

have you ever received a present that you didn't want but decided to keep anyways? i have just ran into this scenerio again. last weekend my dad got me an iPOD nano. i think they are cool but they aren't big enough for me. i have way over 1,500 songs at work alone. anyways...so i decided to keep it because my dad got it for me and he was pretty proud of himself. it has grown on me and now i want to customize the crap out of it. i already bought a case and i will probably get a car adapter today also. this unwanted now wanted present is costing me money! that is money i could use to buy 1) junk food, 2) video games, 3) a new pair of shorts, 4) probably some more games , 5) random stuff that i don't need. do you see my problem? can you feel my pain?



*actually i don't need any of that stuff i just mentioned...except for the shorts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home