what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Monday, February 13, 2006

good times

so my dad and step-mom came down this weekend. we didn't think they would actually make it but they did. we had good time. the best part was when my dad and i went walking with sally ( the dog ) to find a sunday newspaper and gum. we ended up going to the bp on main st and through campus. it reminded me of the times my dad and i would go walking on bardstown road. we would start at the phoenix hil tavern and walk all the way down to the great ecscape ( comic book store ). we would stop at great harvest bread and other places. when we were done we would jump on the T.A.R.C ( bus ) and go home. i would fall asleep reading one of my new comics.

isn't it funny what you remember and what you don't?

now i leave you with the lyrics to a song by I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business:

Hope for the best in everyone, in understanding what we've done,
i laugh to myself, it gives me Hope
for the best for what we lost,
to understand when no one wants,
it makes me laugh, it gives Me hope.

I'm sitting alone and i think to myself,
it'd be great if people could know,
if we wore big tags Or we threw big parties where only lost people could go,
so we'd never think we're wrong, and We'd never feel alone...alone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home