what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Friday, February 10, 2006

bring on the snow

i don't have much to write about today. i am in one of those moods where nothing really matters. i am here and that is all that counts. i think the snow helps. snow is great. i could just sit and watch the snow fall. i love to stand in the snow with my arms spread, looking into the sky. feeling the cold flakes land on my cheeks and eyes. in some strange way it comforts me, lets me know that everything is ok. i have a great wife, great friends, a great family...what more do i need? nothing. God has blessed way more than i deserve. i have to be the luckiest guy in world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home