what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Friday, January 13, 2006

favorite lines

so i was just thinking about my favorite lines from different songs. at the moment i can only think of a couple but i know i have more. here are a few:

...and breathing is a foriegn task and thinkings just to much to ask. and your measuring your minutes by a clock thats blinking eights... -Dashboard Confessional

...all your lies designed to bring me down, wrong again, don't depend, on ANY REACTION AGAIN!... -Boy Sets Fire

...i can fly, i can fly away. i can fly away from you. so daddy catch. i can fly away from. so why's the pavement close, so damn close... -Boy Sets Fire

...my time is a piece of wax, falling on the termite thats choking on the splinters (get crazy with the cheeze wiz )... -Beck

...it seems like another another person lived that life so many years ago from now... -Jamie Cullum

...Can, can we spare some conversation?... Matt Costa

...on top of the world sitting here wishing the things i've become, something is missing. maybe i, what do i know? and now it seems i have found. want to hear your voice out loud. slow it down, slow it down. without it all i am choking on nothing. its clear in my head, i'm screaming for something. knowing nothing is better than knowing it all... -The Used

i could probably go on all day with lines that either make me cry or laugh. lines that either let me shut my brain off or ponder the mysteries of life. lines that are so far from what i am or lines that could have been written by me. what are some of your favorites?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home