what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Monday, January 09, 2006

what can i post about today?

hmm...i wonder how many people read this. i can't decide what to write about. ask me a question...ask me anything.

EDIT

what person on gray's anatomy would you be?
i personally think i would be george. there are many things about george that i like. i like that he stands up for what he believes in. like when joe the bartender had to have surgery. it was also pointed out to me that he does a lot more thinking than what you see. he isn't overly loud and boastful like alex. he can also take a lot of crap before he explodes ( when he was hunting ). so who would you be?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The "which Grey's Anatomy character would you be?" topic was a good one. I had three separate conversations about it yesterday. Like I said, I'd be Meredith, but I'd have a tad of Izzie in me, too.

January 10, 2006 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home