what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

science 101

so today i decided to take a nice big tuperware bowl filled with lucky charms to work. i put my spoon in there and shut the lid. next i got another container and filled it with milk. this way my cereal wouldn't get soggy on the way to work...i am a genius! so i put my food down and i go off to do some actual work. i come back and there is milk on my desk. what the crap? maybe i spilled it coming in? maybe one of my coworkers thought it would be funny? it wasn't a lot of milk but enough for me to check for cracks in my milk container. no cracks. so i clean it up and start checking my email ( the container is now right in front of me ). i look down and there is more milk!! then it dinged on me...condensation. the milk was forming on the top of the lid and since it is a crappy container it was coming out the sides. then i dropped my spoon in the already wet and cereal...but that is a different story for a different day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home