what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I ♥ The Office

well i have fallen in love with The Office. the show is simply amazing. I love the camera work, scripts, actors, everything about it! the part that makes the show is Jim and Pam. i am really glad that they didn't try to cast the prettiest girl ( even though i think she is pretty cute ) or the most handsome guy ( even though i bet some girls think he is ). they are just normal people living normal lives trying to make sense of normal feelings. i am going to try and remember some of my favorite scenes and lines and i will post that later. what are you takes on The Office? what do you like about it? what do you not like about it?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexa said...

Um, it is my FAVORITE SHOW. I didn't know you were into it too :) I talk about it all the time to people who don't watch and they just don't get it. I try to convert them, though.

There's just so many great moments. Did you know I created a lot of t-shirts on my cafepress just about the Office?

Ugh, I don't know about the Jim/Karen thing. Sounds like they are trying to keep it on the DL and I think that is good.

November 30, 2006 10:00 PM  
Blogger bt said...

i just started watching about a month ago ( we rented season 1 ). i instantly fell in love with the show so we rented season 2 and bought some of the season 3 episodes from itunes. i am now caught up and ready to watch last nights episode.

i will definitly have to check out your stuff.

i don't really like Karen. i think they just need to become best friends again then they will see they were made for each other.

December 01, 2006 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home