what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Thursday, September 14, 2006

my finger got a boo boo

so today i went to applebee's. i was getting out of the car and i had my hand on the other door frame so i could pull myself out. well of course my friend that was in the front seat shut his door right ontop of my f key finger ( pointer finger ). now i can't bend it very well and i got a good chunk of skin taken off as well. it might be time to use the good ol insurance card.

oh and what great weather!!

on a way sadder note, i am now considered the worst father of the year. yesterday i put look on the bed and turned around to do something. the next thing i know i hear a thump and so i turned around and saw luke on the ground :( my heart fell into my stomach as i raced over to pick him up. he was stunned at first and then he cried. i felt so bad. luckily he wasn't hurt at all and just a little shaken up. i think i felt worse than he did. i kept telling him i was sorry ( he can't really understand me yet ) and that i wouldn't ever do that again. what a trooper.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your kid is going to fall sometimes. Being a bad father would not being there to pick him up.

September 15, 2006 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home