what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Monday, September 11, 2006

bring it on lady luck

last night i spent my last two dollars to get some jones soda. one of the caps says, " lady luck will soon visit you". i have been meaning to try my hand at the lottery. have you ever thought about what you would do with the money? in no particualar order here are some of the things i would do:
i don't even know if i would buy a new house right away. i would fix the one up that we are living in but i don't know about moving. i would want a new car but i have been through a lot with mine so i would probably upgrade it so it can go faster. i would also give my mom enough money to get a new car and pay off her house. i would also pay for my little bro's college ( oh and putting money away for luke is a given ). i would also give a good chunk to the church also. oh my friends. i would totally buy stuff for my friends. i would at least get all of them a laptop ( apple if the really want ) and just buy them all kinds of stuff. i wouldn't want it to feel like charity though because it isn't. i just want my friends to share in my happyness. if they want a house ( that is reasonable ) i would buy it for them. if one of them needs a new car, consider it done. the one thing i wouldn't want is for the money to change how i live or act. i would still work because i would become a big fat slob if i didn't. what would you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home