what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

music, doughnuts, and friends

monday night was great. it was a great time to hangout with friends and catch up with myself. we saw elliot smith, the goo goo dolls, and the counting crows ( the main band ). it felt really good to just lay their on the grass, with my eyes closed and feeling the music being played. when i was laying down i would look up and see the stars and my friends singing along. it was what i needed.

i learned something else about me there. i don't like having my picture taken. i am not that handsome and i don't think i photograph well. but what i learned is that i like the idea that someone wants to take my picture. i mean why do we take pictures? we take them so that we don't forget the good times we have, places we have been, and people we have met in our lives. we don't take pictures of people we don't like. so to me when someone takes my picture it means they like me. it means they want to remember me. i know this is goofy but when you have trouble with the concept of people actually liking you and wanting to be your friend, you take what you can get. i have been really blessed with the few great friends i have and i hope to carry these friendships out forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home