what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Thursday, August 17, 2006

is there anybody out there?

hello? does anybody read this boring thing anymore? just curious. if you don't want to post you can always email me ( i think my email is somwhere on this blog ).

note to self #759744 : don't get your finger caught between a office chair ( more specifically the arm of the chair ) and the desk. if you do happen to do this, do not pull your finger away as fast as you can because it will hurt and you will loose a big chunck of skin and bleed all over

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I read.

I learned a long time ago with my blog that more people than I realize read it. They just don't normally comment. I'm like you, though. I like comments.

August 18, 2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger Alexa said...

I read, too. though not everyday, but I totally know how you feel.

August 28, 2006 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home