what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Sunday, December 11, 2005

dance unashamed

so today was, for the most part, pretty fun. one of my favorite parts of the day was this morning. i put in my matt costa cd and just felt like dancing. i didn't care if my wife made fun of me, i just danced. it felt soooo good. if you have never done this then you need to. whenver i get this urge i think about the movie elizabethtown ( if you haven't seen watch it now ). after being wonderfully foolish i went to nashville with some of my best friends and wife. this was great! it did turn a little crappy but i still had a blast. i love getting to know my friends just a little bit more, even if it is the small things. well...i need to go play my games so i can go to bed. i hope this made sense

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home