what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Thursday, December 08, 2005

the end of the day is only the start of another

this week has been super busy for me. you know when your so busy you don't even know where to start? yeah, one of those. anyways, sitting here getting ready to go home i realized that at least i have a job and home. my worst day at work is better than not having a job at all ( at least until i retire ). how did i get so lucky?
i also realized that when i sit down to do "nothing" i always end up doing something. either watching tv, reading, playing games, or just fidgetting with anything i can get my hands on. even when i am sitting down trying to listen in church or to someone talk, i am usually bouning my foot on the ground or tapping or something to that nature. i can't sit still!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home