what was i thinking?

failure is better than never trying

Name:
Location: murray, Kentucky, United States

if you want to know more about me just ask. don't worry, i won't bite

Thursday, October 19, 2006

changes

i have recently been reminded that change is good. change isn't something we should fear, it is something we should embrace. change means the end of something but it also means the start of something new. for example, i have started listening to country music. i ended my "hate" of country and now i am enjoying a whole new aspect of music that i didn't notice before.
i have had a lot of change in my life. i went to six different shcools before high school, my parents divorced and both remarried, i have moved, made new friends, lost close friends, and many others. but the changes have made me who i am. sometimes a change will take me down i rode i shouldn't be on. sometimes a change will show me something i never thought was possible. i guess that is all i have to say for now. any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home